Civil Innovation Activities and Initiatives
Areas of Work & Impact
Our Civil Innovation areas of work and impact extend across multiple sectors, including:
- Social Entrepreneurship.
- Cultural Entrepreneurship.
- Disaster Response and Relief.
- Education and Creativity.
- Environment and Climate Change.
- Migrants Inclusion and Empowerment.
- Public Policy.
- Innovation and Technology Strategies.
Since the year 2000 we have been active enabling, developing, promoting and organizing a wide range of initiatives with positive social impact through stakeholders engagement:
- Capacity building workshops.
- Civil Dialogue: Communication and engagement among local and distant stakeholders.
- Online digital platforms for social impact.
- Practical, field projects: from design and planning to execution and team coordination.
- Art and photo exhibits.
- Stakeholder consultations.
- Ecosystem Analysis and Impact Strategies.
- Consulting for social, community, commercial, government, public and international organizations.